AFRICA’S TIME IS NOW!
The People’s Freedom Council of Southern Africa. Believes that Africa’s time is now or never to free itself from the economic and profound colonial slavery of a global financial dictatorship that has enslaved the African continent for many centuries. The People’s Freedom Council of Southern Africa, calls upon all African brothers and sisters to UNITE under our Freedom Council to take our legal battle to the doorsteps of the very criminals perpetrating the outright theft of South Africa’s assets.
The People’s Freedom Council of Southern Africa. believes that Africa’s time is now or never to free itself from the economic and profound colonial slavery of a global financial dictatorship that has enslaved the African continent for many centuries. The PFC calls upon all African brothers and sisters to UNITE under our Freedom Council to take our fight to the doorsteps of the very criminals perpetrating the outright theft of South Africa’s assets.
The People’s Freedom Council of Southern Africa’s Programme of Action is focused on priority areas which have continental impact as part of its intervention strategies. These interventions focus on issues related to bringing lasting peace, political tolerance, security, economic integration and are amplifying Africa’s global voices, which include:
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Blue Economy & Economic Sustainability.
- African Solutions to Political Affairs, Peace & Stability
- Economic Development, Trade, Industry and Mining.
- African Solutions to Health, Humanitarian Affairs & Social Development.
- Education, Science, Technology & Innovation.
- Civil Society & Diaspora.
- Legal Affairs Underpinned by Natural Rights.
- Women and Youth Development.
The growth of agriculture, rural development, Blue Economy and durable Developments spearheads the effort and responsibility to promote stable, natural, environment management and agricultural development by fostering international co-operation.
- The PFC’s interventions in the agricultural sector and related food security will support the eradication of poverty through agriculture transformation, and once demonstrated throughout Africa will include the island states.
- Co-ordinates Rural development initiatives and projects that contribute to stable and secure livelihood on the African continent. Proper rural Development is vital to the economic, social and environmental viability of African nations as it is an essential cornerstone for poverty eradication since forced poverty is overwhelmingly rural.
- Critical value is to be gained by co-ordinating rural development initiatives that contribute to stable livelihoods through efforts at the regional, national and local levels
- Develop strategies to improve the living space and quality of life for rural communities
- Coordinate development of policies that promote agricultural sector economies.
- Promote rural economy diversification to increase employment & quality of life.
- Contribute towards the expansion of markets for agricultural products.
- Promote agri-businesses, responsible land governance, value chains and access to markets.
We believe that the current political system is oppressive and ruthlessly violates the people’s Natural Rights. We appeal to everyone who is effected by the current political and economic system to join us to restore power to the people. We are mindful that South Africa’s constitution is conflicted, unjust and protects the corrupt government and their foreign masters, thus we call on the People to hold a Referendum and institute the Freedom Charter as an interim Constitution.
The responsibility of Citizens & Diaspora is to lead The People’s Freedom Council of Southern Africa’s efforts in strengthening Africa’s global voice. The People’s Freedom Council of Southern Africa is engaging the Diaspora and Civil Society to facilitate Economic, Social & Cultural development.
The HASD Unit is established to promote the The People’s Freedom Council of Southern Africa’s humanitarian issues e.g., labour, social development, employment, migration, crime prevention, sport and culture
The People’s Freedom Council of Southern Africa, envisions an African continent in which a universal culture of good governance, accountability, democratic values, justice, respect every person’s human dignity, inalienable rights and the rule of law is upheld
The People’s Freedom Council of Southern Africa, deems Africa’s prosperity being dependent on the most vital cornerstone which requires a significant investment and overhaul – the education system. Africa will only prosper if it develops its human and social capital through an education system that functions effectively in an African context and which promotes open scholarly and academic discourse.
The People’s Freedom Council of Southern Africa, places agriculture, science, technology and innovation at the epicentre of Africa’s socio-economic development and growth and emphasises the enormous positive impact open and unhindered sciences can have across critical sectors such as agriculture, energy, environment, health, infrastructure development, mining, security and water. The People’s Freedom Council of Southern Africa advocates the following priorities:
- Poverty eradication & food security
- Continental peaceful & harmonious co-existence
- Protection of the environment & resources
The The People’s Freedom Council of Southern Africa is critical of the current public-private partnership model which largely serves interests other than our own, which is open to abuse, corruptive activities and which hampers open scientific discourse.
The People’s Freedom Council of Southern Africa, is the advocate of a people-driven developmental Africa, relying on the aspirations and potential of its people, especially its women and youth, and caring for their children. It strives to create an inclusive society where all citizens are actively involved in decision-making in all aspects of their lives. We believe that lasting peace can best be achieved when no man, woman, or child is left behind or excluded based on colour, gender, political affiliation, religion, ethnic affiliation or locality.
The People’s Freedom Council of Southern Africa, is likened to a civic association that gives us the power to act within our communities without governmental constraints and UNITES all citizens of Africa with a solemn voice that will be heeded with gravitas by this government. It is the only African Peoples’ Freedom Council with an impact to assert its agenda, which will meet the expectations of all Southern African people.
The People’s Freedom Council of Southern Africa, through its combined structures, is partnering with Africans to build ecologically organic developments through community-based projects, utilising indigenous organic knowledge to significantly contribute to the eradication of poverty on our continent.
The People’s Freedom Council of Southern Africa, is the voice of the voiceless restoring human rights and sovereignty, freedom of choice, fair and restorative justice, impartiality of the media, environmental security, the future of our children. We at The People’s Freedom Council of Southern Africa advocate the sovereignty of the people and support equal rights in our society by empowering people to be recognized as part of the State. This critical evolution of the rights of the people is directly associated with the future of our country and the entire African continent.
Unlike some of the NGO’s, civil society organisation and private institutions that manage the lives of our citizens for the benefit of a minority, The People’s Freedom Council of Southern Africa‘s federated community centres will benefit the community members by providing them with the power and authority of a state in the hands of local Chiefs and independent representatives.
The People’s Freedom Council of Southern Africa, advocates the natural rights of all, the evolution of human rights and the evolution of women’s rights which are directly associated with the future of Africa. This evolution embraces the fundamental principles of our Constitution, namely a truly indivisible, secular, democratic social republic where individual and national sovereignty reigns supreme.
- Repositioning Africa’s diplomatic and geopolitical arrangements aimed at benefiting ‘We the African People’.
- Repositioning the mineral rights and other strategic resources including water and oil to benefit the African continent.
- Repositioning the AU and regional economic communities to suit the African way.
- Open centres of research and development in the field of science, linguistics, organic indigenous agriculture and varying fields of studies in health, medicine etc.
- Inviting the African Diaspora to support the People’s Freedom Council of South Africa and contributing to the freedom of Africans and freedom to develop an the African continent free of any form of oppression.